ACTIVE KIDS, ACTIVE LEARNING
AMERICAN KIDS UNIVERSITY is dedicated to the education, growth, and overall health & development of children. We offer a unique school experience dedicated to the belief that active kids participating and learning in an active learning environment learn best. By providing a structured learning environment for all activities, including academic and sports classes, children will be able to receive a comprehensive and cohesive learning opportunity inside the American Kids Sports Center!
- Active Kids, Active Learning
- Active kids, Active Learning. It is how kids learn... we use activities to grow their minds in academics, arts, social & emotional and physical.
Young children enter preschool with a sense of wonder and a love of learning. They have an insatiable appetite for knowledge when they have learning experiences that are engaging and enjoyable. Positive experiences in which children can make choices and explore help them feel competent and confident. We offer them engaging and enjoyable learning experiences that fuel their intellectual engines and build their confidence. How can we connect children’s fascination with learning in every domain and make the most of their time in preschool.
- Reading, writing, math, science, social studies, language (English & Spanish) and more.
Language, literacy, science, and mathematics.
- Physical Ed
- Gymnastics, Dance (Creative Movement), Trampoline, Ninja Zone, Obstacle Courses, and more!
AKU is unique from any other preschool you'll find anywhere in Kern County by our quality physical education program. We are located in the nationally aclaimed American Kids Sports Center air conditioned 40,000 sq. ft. facility which allows us to offer what NO other preschool can. Students can take gymnastics, teakwondo, dance, Ninja Zone obstacle course, Trampoline and more! This means that beyound our quality academics we include up to $400 in sports/activity lessons included in your AKU tuition! This frees up valuable family time after work and on the weekends!!!Staff
- Jennifer Vlahos
- Experience, qualified and loving.
You will love our teachers! All AKU teachers are fully qualified and bring a loving and experienced hand to the classroom. Our students flourish under their care and instruction.Your Choices
- Days, Times, Fees
- We strive to offer a quality program at a great value. We don't aim to be cheap we aim to provide child with meaningful early childhood education for a brighter future!
- EPIC PE! develop the individual gifts of students to become critical thinkers, responsible citizens, and innovative leaders prepared for academic and real life success in the 21st century.
EPIC PE! provides a flexible, personalized learning experience, empowering families to tailor a program designed around the specific needs of each student. In collaboration with highly qualified credentialed teachers, students engage in diverse and dynamic learning pathways and unparalleled enrichment opportunities to achieve personal and academic success.View More Details
- AKSC Enrollment
- Enroll today in our EPIC PE!
- Active Kids, Active Learning!
American Kids Sports Specialty Program will encourage a healthy lifestyle and bolster cognitive function and concentration by incorporating physical activity with learning.
- Building Healthy Kids since 1984!
A healthy body is as important as a healthy mind! Students will recieve training in Gymnastics, Dance, Swimming, Cheer, and Ninja Zone. All this in amazing in-door atheltic air conditioned center taught by a professional staff.
- An Active Creative Mind!
Our program will also offer Art, Music, Musical Theater and Performing Arts during the school year.
- Life & More
- Gardening and Social Skills!
AKSC has a garden where students will learn about horticulture and the benefits of healthy meals.Elective Choices
- AKSC is a EPIC PE! and you may enroll in most any of our sports training classes as an elective class paid by your Inspire dollars. Includes Gymnastics, Swim, Dance, Taekwondo, Cheerleading, Tumbling, and Ninja Zone!
Go to any of our many programs and make your choices. Note that you are with Inspire when enrolling and submit your required paper work with Inspire as they require. Need help? Email us!